A scrumptious dessert (or breakfast) that looks fancy, is incredible easy to make and healthy!🍐 Make sure to use semi firm pears (you don’t want them too soft!)
Recipe modified from @shuangys_kitchensink Whole Baked Pears with Honey Walnut
- coconut 🥥 oil
- 2 pears 🍐
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Wash and dry 2 pears. Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the core (either with a knife or a spoon). Grease a parchment lined pan (or silicone mat) with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the cut side with cinnamon and bake face down for 15 min. Flip and bake for an additional 10-15 min or until tender.
- Let cool for 10-15 min, then enjoy warm with your favorite toppings!
- I made one version like this (with @fage 2% Greek yogurt, chopped pecans, cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey 🍯). I also made another version that was less pretty with Greek yogurt, almond butter and @soomfoods silan. Both were equally delicious!
Let me know if you #ahavabite by tagging me on social media @ahavabite