Had a bunch of baby carrots that were about to spoil, and looked for a yummy recipe to use them for and found this one from Delish!
balsamic roasted baby carrots
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lb baby carrots
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, syrup, and red pepper flakes. Add carrots, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place carrots on a large baking sheet, being to sure not to overcrowd.
- Roast until carrots are fork-tender and slightly charred, 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.