With the combo of strawberry, banana, yogurt and almond milk, can you go wrong? Here is one of my favorite overnight oats recipe from ErinLivesWhole (my additions to the original recipe from Erin Lives Whole are in red)
- In a bowl, mix together oats, yogurt, almond milk, and chia seeds.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, add diced strawberries and warm for about 30 seconds or until you are able to mash them up with a back of a fork.
- Add mashed strawberries to oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Place in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, add half of a very mashed banana and then stir.
- Place in jar and layer with homemade chia jam.
- Top with more sliced bananas and strawberries. Add peanut butter drizzle (optional)