Made these delicious fluffy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in the spirit of fall, and they were sooo good. I made two different pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and this was by far the winner. Beware, these are addictive, so make sure you have an occasion to serve them at, otherwise it will be way too easy to finish these by yourself at home.
Here’s how I made these
Fluffy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 2.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Set aside
- Add oil, egg, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until will combined.
- Fold in chocolate chunks
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto oil sprayed cookie sheets. Should be around 8 large cookies per tray
- Place in oven for 12-14 min until the tops are set and the cookies are slightly firm.