It’s Passover, which means it’s time for one of my favorite dishes, Matzah Brei! I’ve seen many different versions, but decided to share my own with you all (I like a savory version). This makes exactly one serving, so if you want more, just multiply the recipe by the amount of people you are cooking for! Also I used egg matzah in my recipe, but any matzah will do (I just prefer egg matzah’s taste)
- 1/2 an egg matzah
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- a splash of milk (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beat two pasture raised eggs
- Lightly soak half an egg matzah in water and crumble it into beaten eggs
- Add splash of milk (optional) and stir in.
- Heat olive oil spray in skillet on medium heat and when it is hot, add egg matzah mixture
- Stir with spatula a few times until fully cooked
- Season with salt and pepper
- Enjoy and let me know if you ahavabite!