Anyone else on the Trader Joes Cauliflower Gnocchi bandwagon? I love mine crispy, yet the crispy part always tends to stick to the bottom of the skillet when I make it, and leave me with a mushy, sticky mess of cauliflower gnocchi. I’ve tried countless recipes, and my favorite, most successful results were using the following method. Even if this method takes a little longer than other methods I’ve tried, it’s worth it! *I’ve also heard of people being successful with getting crispy gnocchi using an air-fryer, but I didn’t have one at home
Extra Crispy Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Preheat oven to 380 F
- Put gnocchi in pre oiled pan (I used avocado oil spray) and roast in oven for 20 min
- Flip and roast for an additional 25 min, or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm and let me know if you #ahavabite by tagging me on social media!
Rachel Mansfield, a foodblogger I love and follow, uses the following (speedier) method to cook hers (I haven’t tried this myself yet, and got this recipe off of her instagram).
- Heat oven to 425 F
- Grease a skillet with oil over medium heat to melt
- Turn off heat and frozen gnocchi on top of the skillet and sprinkle Trader Joes Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on top
- Place skillet in oven for 10-12 minutes, take out and flip gnocchi. Roast for 10-12 minutes more until golden.