It’s peanut butter jelly time! Especially with today being National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day.
I love my morning oatmeal, especially warmed up with fruits. I normally like adding tahini, like in my Berry Tahini Oatmeal, to make the oatmeal more filling (I have very little self-control when peanut butter is in the house). However, I had a craving for peanut butter and bought it, so I was able to make these PB and J oats. So simple to make, delicious, and nutritious!
PB AND J OATS
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries
- peanut butter (use natural creamy peanut butter), drizzle on top
- cacao nibs (optional)
- Place oats, water, blueberries, and raspberries in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for three minutes.
- Drizzle peanut butter on top. If it is hard to drizzle (heat peanut butter you want to use in the microwave for ten seconds). Add cacao nibs for extra crunch if you’d like.
- Enjoy and let me know if you #ahavabite