Friendly to many diets (Paleo, gluten-free, kosher, nut free), this delicious plantain bread is worth a try!
This recipe is from from @starinfinitefood on instagram. I doubled her recipe to make a larger loaf (so loaf if tall enough to have slices for sandwiches).
Best served warm with butter!
- 2 large plantains (yellow/brown)
- 4 eggs
- 8 egg whites (1 cup)
- 8 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- pinch of salt
- Mash plantains and blend with eggs and egg whites until smooth in a standing mixer. Add coconut flour, ground flax seeds, and salt until is all blended evenly.
- Bake at 350F until bread is cooked through (35-40 min).
- Enjoy and let me know if you #ahavabite