I love naturally sweet and colorful foods, including this homemade salad!
- 1 grapefruit (peeled and sliced crosswise)
- 1 orange (peeled and sliced crosswise)
- 4 precooked beets (I used Love Beets)
- 6 ciliegine (mini mozzarella balls, sliced in half)
- handful of fresh basil, thinly sliced
- freshly grated Himalayan pink sea salt (regular sea salt is fine too) to taste
- half an avocado (peeled and thinly sliced)
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
- The mozzarella is optional if you want to keep this recipe vegan (it will still taste delicious)! I’ve also used burrata instead of ciliegine and that was also incredible in this salad.
Let me know how you like it, and tag me at @ahavabite on instagram or using the hashtage #ahavabite so I can see your delicious creations!