Inspired by Infinite Food’s instagram post
The perfect bread replacement for when you are looking to add extra nutrition to your toasts. Can be made sweet or salty and are perfect for any meal or snack during the day!
- 1 sweet potato
- Slice 1/2 inch thin slices of sweet potato
- Place sweet potato in olive oil sprayed pan and spray olive oil spray on top of sweet potato slices as well.
- Bake in 400F oven for around 35 min or until tender and slightly crispy on the outside
- Top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!
The versions in this post include:
- Tzatziki: Fage Greek yogurt, sliced persian cucumber, fresh dill, himalayan pink salt and pepper
- Sliced avocado, fresh cilantro, chopped heirloom cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and Trader Joes Everything but the Bagel Seasoning *added after I took this pic
- My homemade hummus with roasted eggplant