‘Tis the season for pumpkin pie dip! This holiday season is full of pumpkin pie flavored drinks, desserts, and breads. Why not add a dip to the mix? This dip is so easy to make and will be sure to impress your loved ones (or to enjoy on your own :P)
I served this dip with thinly sliced gala apples, and it was a hit in my Thanksgiving dinner.
- 1 roasted and peeled sweet potato (I followed the Minimalist Baker‘s directions on roasting)
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie puree
- 1.5 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend until smooth
- Top with additional pumpkin pie spice, a drizzle of maple syrup and pecans (optional)
Let me know how you like it, and tag me at @ahavabite on instagram so I can see your delicious creations!