- 1 head cauliflower, riced (about 4 cups)*
- 2 tablespoons self-rising flour**
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of garlic paste
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of coarse sea salt
- Trader Joes Everything But the Bagel Seasoning***
- 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese****
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with olive oil spray
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cauliflower rice, flour, coconut flour, garlic paste, sea salt and cheese
- Roll cauliflower mixture into even sized balls and lay onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle “everything” topping and slightly press them into the top,
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optional: For extra crisp rolls remove from baking sheet and broil on high for 3 minutes with the buns directly on the oven rack.
- Remove from baking sheet and let cool directly on a cooling rack.
*Frozen pre-riced cauliflower is not riced fine enough for these bites! Cauliflower sizes vary. If yours is bigger or makes more riced cauliflower, and it seems like it needs a little extra love to make them firm, add an additional egg and tablespoon of flour. 4 cups of packed riced cauliflower is the correct consistency for these rolls.
**if you are gluten-free, you can substitute 4 tablespoons of almond flour for the 2 tablespoons of flour (basically double the amount of regular flour the recipe calls for)
***You can create your own everything bagel seasoning using:
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
****Mozzarella cheese is optional if you want a vegan option! I made these once without cheese, and they were still delicious.
Recipe is loosely based off of Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cauliflower Rolls. These didn’t taste bread like to me, but were still delicious!