So good I may or may not have eaten the whole pan 😛
- 2 potatoes (scrubbed clean and dried)
- Olive oil spray
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Drizzle of Lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit
- Chop potatoes into matchsticks by halving, halving once more, then cutting into wedges and then strips
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and generously spray with olive oil spray
- Add potato and minced garlic and spray on top with olive oil spray. Add sea salt and pepper. Toss to coat
- Arrange fries a single layer making sure they aren’t touching too much. This will help them crisp up and cook evenly.
- Bake for 25-25 minutes, tossing/flipping at least once to ensure even baking.
- Add lemon juice and chopped dill for extra flavor
- I used Yukon Gold Potatoes because that is what I had at home, but russet potatoes should be delicious too!
- I added the dill and lemon juice for extra flavor, but these are optional
- Feel free to revise seasoning based on your preferences.
- Fries tend to stick to aluminum foil, Minimalist Baker recommends using parchment paper instead so that fries will stick less.
Recipe inspired by Minimalist Baker